Hello, love your software been using it for a while and shibari is finally the first one without a tray notif which is perfect.
Im currently having trouble getting the bluetooth to work properly. when i start up shibari everything goes well and when i pair with my bluetooth receiver i receive all affirmatives for just about 5 seconds then the attached error will come up in a stream. Id also like to note that for that 5 seconds the controller is fully functional wirelessly.
OS: Windows 10 build 1809
Controller: DualShock 3
Bluetooth Dongle: Generic Bluetooth 4.0 receiver
As for what ive tried in terms of troubleshooting...
- multiple build versions of each drivers
- Uninstalling the bluetooth device
- Restarting the PS3 controller
- Finishing all annoying windows 10 updates just in case
- All powershell windows were on administrative privileges
Also the controller works perfectly wired. its just the wireless bit that goes haywire