INF failed to install on Windows 11

DsHidMini installed correctly according to log but the companion driver igfilter couldn't be copied to driver store for some reason. Do you run any 3rd party anti-virus? Can you try placing the files in like C:\temp and run from there instead of your Desktop?

Cheers

NVM it succeeded too in a different section, so everything should be fine? Have you actually tested if it's working? Do you see your controller in Device Manager and/or DSHMC.exe?

@nefarius When I right-clicked installed it, it didn't bring out any notification aside from the administrator approval pane.

Also, I tried launching DSHMC.exe and it launched, and I am not seeing my device unless i used wired, it didn't show when i tried to connect wirelessly.

The problem I am having is with the wireless stuff, the wired stuff is working but the bluetooth wireless stuff ain't working, and I assume that it's because of the driver that didn't installed correctly.

This is what it shows in Device Manager:

https://www.mediafire.com/view/733wxmnk72kyzwy/nef.PNG/file

and this is the DSHMC.exe:

https://www.mediafire.com/view/6b8s09fnbb7ef41/dshmc.PNG/file

Please advise.

• It installed fine, IDK why you didn't see a dialog but it seems like it doesn't matter, otherwise wired wouldn't work at all
  • Please don't use an external slow image hoster, you can simply copy and paste images directly into your reply on the forums
  • Please don't crop screenshots so vital information is missing
  • To troubleshoot wireless issues please follow this

@speedflux said in INF failed to install on Windows 11:

The problem I am having is with the wireless stuff, the wired stuff is working but the bluetooth wireless stuff ain't working, and I assume that it's because of the driver that didn't installed correctly.

The log proves that all drivers installed correctly. Are you maybe talking about BthPS3? Have you installed the correct version and verified it working (see Device Manager)?

@nefarius Alright, it's just that when I clicked on install, it brings a pop up and that's all.

I'm having issue with the wireless connection which is related to BTHPs3, it's not working and it is installed because it's listed on the device manager.

@speedflux follow the link I gave you to troubleshoot wireless issues.

@nefarius Which link are you talking about? Please kindly resend it, thanks.

Scroll up 3 or 4 messages.

@nefarius I have seen it.

Thanks.