engineer25 last edited by
nefarius last edited by
Shibari is EOL as clearly stated on the repository. So switch to new solution or you're on your own.
@engineer25 Shibari is obsolete, so we don't give support to it anymore.
If you are on Windows 10 or above then move over to DsHidMini. It's not as straight-forward to setup but if you managed to install shibari you'll be able to install DsHidMini.
- You'll need to fully remove Shibari and its drivers so it doesn't conflict with DsHidMini
- Make sure you are using both DsHidMini v2 and BthPs3 v2
- if using DsHidMini v1 and BthPs3 v2 it won't work. Same if the opposite is true
- To achieve Xbox emulation, you'll either need to:
- Use DsHidMini's XInput Mode + Steam
- Use DsHidMini's DS4Windows mode + Ryochan7's DS4Windows
- Installing DsHidMini + Uninstalling Shibari and related drivers
- DsHidMini Frequently Asked Questions
- Might be slightly wrong since it was created before XInput Mode was implemented
- DsHidMini's XInput mode guide
- Under construction
- DsHidMini's DS4Windows Mode Guide