Scp Toolkit failed

Hello, being French I will try to be as clear as possible.

I recently installed a new SSD on my computer.
Before that on my ScpToolkit hard drive worked fine.

Since the acquisition of my new SSD, ScpToolkit does not want to know anything more!

Message d'Γ©rreur ( oh sh - a fatal error occured. Consult the logs for details)

Pourtant j'ai la meme installation qu'un ami ..

Help 😞

oh.png

Hello,

follow the removal guide if you haven't already and start a fresh installation. Doesn't really make much sense to me how a drive swap could in any way affect SCP unless you nuked the partition it was installed on? Anyway, clean your machine with mentioned article and install it fresh.

Or, do the smart thing, and abandon it already and use its successor πŸ˜‰

Cheers

thank you for your help Nefarius,

However the application works in 32 or 64 bits? considering the new SSD, can I install a 32-bit Windows version instead of the 64-bit?
Greetings

@faanaatiik why would you ever want to install Windows in 32-Bit in 2021?

Install Windows 64-Bit and likewise 64-Bit drivers, done.

Cheers

hello Nefarius,
I followed the uninstallation program well, I still have this problem of 'logs' as well as completely reformatting the pc and nothing changes, how to solve the problem?
Namely for the 'strick pack of the ps4 controller' the new program mentioned does not work.

@faanaatiik said in Scp Toolkit failed:

I followed the uninstallation program well, I still have this problem of 'logs' as well as completely reformatting the pc and nothing changes, how to solve the problem?

What does that mean, I don't understand.

@faanaatiik said in Scp Toolkit failed:

Namely for the 'strick pack of the ps4 controller' the new program mentioned does not work.

I don't have any software in regards to the DS4 Strike Pack, my stuff focusses on the DS3, anything else is a convenience extra I'm afraid.

@faanaatiik

I still have this problem of 'logs'

@nefarius he means the ScpToolKit error message that says to "check the log to see what happened".

Again, ScpToolKit is a dead software and we won't give support to it. If it fails to work then too bad. Either you find out out to fix it yourself or you stop using it. Simple as that.

Nefarius assumed you were using a DS3 controller. Though ScpToolKit works for both DS3 and DS4 controllers, DsHidmini is DS3 only.

For DS4 controllers you should just use Ryochan7's DS4Windows (Check its installation guide here). Though it requires a bit more setup and is not as dead-easy to use as ScpToolKit, it's a more recent software and has more customizing options.

Remember to follow ScpToolKit's manual removal guide since its drivers can interfere with DS4Windows usage.

@kirian indeed
DS4 controller,
@nefarius all the same since the creation of the strick pack for DS4 controller, in France a lot of talk about Scptoolkit.
Good continuation thank you all the same.
Greetings

Hello, Successful installation, I was looking for almost two weeks !!
For this log problem, please update (Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package, Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013 Runtime, DirectX Runtime) πŸ‘©β€πŸ”§

Almost as if following the installation instructions is there for a reason 😁

5368ab8b-78ce-4383-a597-09e0c059a0a5-image.png