Wired DS3 disconnects with Shibari

Hello!

First, sorry for a probably bad writing,

I was using ScpToolkit a time ago, and when I was looking for drivers for the PS3 Motion Controler, I found about ViGEm so, naturally, I decided to delete Scp and use FireShock+Shibari to conect my DS3 once I gave up on trying to make the Motion Controler work.
Everything was working great, until some weeks ago, when the controler started to
disconnect seemingly random, but not a big deal at least for me, just whait a few seconds until it reconnected. But things got worse. Then, not only the DS3 disconneted, but Shibari also closed itself, and sometimes even crashed Steam and whatever I was plaing (most commonly Rocket League), so I decided to re-install everything, but nothing changed.

I looked at this forum but I couldn't find nothing, so I decided to ask for help myself.

Thanks in advice for any help!

its the mini-USB connector on the cable. They do wear out with use.

@fliptw I would try using Bluethoot, but I am having drivers problems. The first time BthPS3 worked as intended, but now it doesn't recognices my adapter.

If that doesn't work I would try with anoter cable and update here.

Thanks for answering!

Bad news, doesn't seems to be a mini-USB connector problem, I tried 3 different cables and the problem persists.

I tried jiggling the cable but the DS3 doesn't disconnect.

I tried to replicate the problem on the desktop (by pressing buttons and shaking the controller), but it only disconected when playing games, a short time in the session.