[ASK] Causes of lame joypad pairing with bluetooth? (Shibari)

Hello, I'm actually have 3 question here, so I just bought "fake" DS3 controller and I found this tool and tried it, It works perfectly in my first attempt (Shibari says connected & paired to my gamepad, only press PS button once). But in differrent attempt (maybe third days after my first attempt on tool), my shibari cannot pairing/connecting my gamepad fastly just like in the first attempt, I need to click the PS button for around 5-7 times and then it got connected.

So the question is, what is the causes of lame connecting? And how do I make the connection fast just like my first attempt?

Also, do I need to active swift pair feature on windows? The desc says it makes bluetooth pairing quickly, does it affect joypad pairing to my device time?
997f4ece-a2c8-4fc0-a4c6-f9e99f722ad6-image.png

And then my last question, How do I check my joypad stick battery? Since I don't have PS3/PS4 and Shibari can not check my battery, I can't monitor my joypad battery, so what is the solution?

Thank you in advance!

@cornysz said in [ASK] Causes of lame joypad pairing with bluetooth? (Shibari):

So the question is, what is the causes of lame connecting? And how do I make the connection fast just like my first attempt?

This can not be influenced.

Also, do I need to active swift pair feature on windows? The desc says it makes bluetooth pairing quickly, does it affect joypad pairing to my device time?

This has no influence on this solution whatsoever.

And then my last question, How do I check my joypad stick battery? Since I don't have PS3/PS4 and Shibari can not check my battery, I can't monitor my joypad battery, so what is the solution?

This is not implemented in Shibari so not available.

Cheers

@nefarius Okay, thank you for the answer! 😄 So there is no alternative thing to show my ds3 battery right? I thought the 4 LED (red) in the front is the indicator of the battery, sadly no 😞