Latest Shibari and Fireshock, able to connect through USB but no response when pairing with bluetooth.

• Greetings Nefarius.

Huge fan of your creation. Bought a DS3 week ago and tried the most recommended program to emulate DS3 input to PC which is SCPToolkit.

USB works fine but huge thing is bluetooth gone cuz it needs to install the dedicated driver in order to run wirelessly so I dont have any dongle lying around so had to make do with my AX200 card with bluetooth integrated. So I recently discovered that Shibari+Fireshock is the improved version of SCP and decided to switch to it. So followed your steps on how to clean everything related to SCP before installing Shibari. Followed the steps starting from installing BTHPS3 bluetooth driver so and so forth.

Everything went smooth and all the inputs are responsive i must say. Except for bluetooth. Not sure if this is ax card incompatibility issue or something so no idea. Here I attach my screenshot of Shibari running on USB but no response when trying to pair with bluetooth and also my device manager bluetooth and DS3. Its OEM tho so not sure if thats an issue. Hope to hear from ya soon.

shibari bluetooth not connected.PNG

device manager.PNG