BT DS3 not pairing with Shibari service after Windows startup

• Hi there 🙂

First of all, I would like to say thanks for the awesome drivers and service ;D

Shibari is installed and working fine.

My issue happens only after Windows 10 boots, Shibari.Dom.Server service starts automatically during boot, but my DS3 controllers are not being recognized in Bluetooth mode in that situation.
    I need to either restart Shibari service, or stop it and run it standalone. And then the controllers pair correctly.

So I need to restart the service every time the PC boots to make it work properly. Then everything works fine after that, no issues.

My Setup:
    ViGEmBus_Setup_1.16.116
    BthPS3 Bluetooth Drivers_v1.2.4
    Shibari 1.5.171 (its files are located in C:\Shibari\ just like the tutorials)
    FireShock 3.0.0.0

My Controllers are two DS3 with this identifier: PLAYSTATION(R)3-CONTEROLLER-PANHAI

If you have some pointers to why that may be happenning or how I can investigate it better, I appreciate

Thanks 🙂

• quick question, are you sure it a cold start, or resuming from hibernation? Windows 10's default is a not a cold shutdown.

try
    powercfg.exe /hibernate off

in an elevated command prompt and then see if shibari works on the next reboot