[ISSUE] Janky input with DS3 via bluetooth

• Hi,

first off thanks for your continued effort, I've been enjoying your work for years since the early SCPtoolkit days.

The issue is, when connecting my original DualShock 3 controller to the computer via bluetooth after following the installation guides regarding all the relative pieces of software, the inputs are rarely registered - in, say, a main menu I'll press the "down" analog key three times in the span of three seconds and nothing will happen, and then after another couple seconds the cursor will go all the way down to the bottom of the menu, as if I had pressed the down key five times.

Judging from the output of the Shibari dom server window nothing is out of place, and the device is first "seen" as "SIXAXIS device", and then a genuine DualShock 3.
    No difference appears when installing the Shibari dom server and running as a background service.

All settings have been left in their default values and I'm using a generic bluetooth adapter that shows in the devices manager as "USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001", which works with BT2.0 + EDR.
    Everything works otherwise fine, and I have no such issue when the same DualShock 3 is connected to the computer via a USB cable, and the same bluetooth adapter has worked without issues for some hours with the same DualSchock 3 and the latest SCPtoolkit stable version.

I'd love to be able to keep using FireShock via bluetooth, so please let me know if you can figure out what might be causing the issue, and/or if you should need something's log to help you figure this out.

Thanks, and keep it up!
    -John