Custom HID Output report for BthPS3

• Hi,

First of all I would like to thank you for such an amazing piece of software.
    Getting everything working flawlessly like that is an achievement.

I would like to know if there is any way to set a custom Hid output report for BthPS3 in Shibari or, in case there isn't, if you have any plans supporting such feature.

I have one of those chinese clones that require a tweaked output report to work properly.

Thanks.

• @mmbossoni said in Custom HID Output report for BthPS3:

First of all I would like to thank you for such an amazing piece of software.
    Getting everything working flawlessly like that is an achievement.

Thanks! Believe me, it certainly is 😁

@mmbossoni said in Custom HID Output report for BthPS3:

I would like to know if there is any way to set a custom Hid output report for BthPS3 in Shibari or, in case there isn't, if you have any plans supporting such feature.

Other then directly altering the Shibari code not at the moment, no. Although it would be fairly easy ti achieve that with the recently introduced configuration system. I don't really have plans to prioritize that at the moment since I'm working on something different currently that I wanna get off the ground.

@mmbossoni said in Custom HID Output report for BthPS3:

I have one of those chinese clones that require a tweaked output report to work properly.

Always wondered how they work on an unmodified PS3 🤔

While I want to keep the projects as dynamic and open as possible I honestly want to keep these kinds of modifications down to a minimum, I don't want another SCP disaster where in the end nobody knows why it works or doesn't work and giving users too much power to break things and spam my inbox 😬

Will keep it in mind though! 😘

Cheers