I can’t remove the drivers from ScpToolkit

I can’t remove the drivers from ScpToolkit, reinstalled the windows, it didn’t help anyway, there were leftovers, I already tried everything, but in Devices and printers, Bluetooth is not detected correctly. What can be done?Аннотация 2020-03-13 130739.jpg

Pardon me but it's impossible for SCP drivers to just come back out of nowhere when Windows got wiped, I've seen a lot in IT but that's miracle territory, mate 😁

Plus I don't get what the screenshot is supposed to prove or demonstrate...

The fact of the matter is that even reinstalling the windows did not help, it seems that somehow, the driver registered on the micro-soft server, specifically for my Bluetooth adapter.

@nefarius Information about Bluetooth is crookedly displayed in Devices and Printers, a screenshot demonstrates this. Shouldn't it show up as a dongle

Drivers registered on the Microsoft server? What? In case you're talking about Windows Update, SCP drivers aren't in the Microsoft Update Catalog...

Did you follow the removal guide from the forums here?

@nefarius Why if, I completely deleted partition C:/ then I installed a clean Windows 10 system (64). Magic)

Because you claim there are SCP drivers on a fresh installation (which isn't possible), so they should surface following the guide. Troubleshooting one-o-one. Other than that I have no suggestions left because I don't believe that SCP somehow has become self aware to haunt your specific PC 🙂

@nefarius Do you think that I came up with, and I have nothing more to do than this, of course there is no luck !. It really is soooo, and I myself do not like this situation.

So did you follow the guide? So far I haven't seen any evidence for SCP residue other than written claim so what do you expect from me?

Follow the guide, especially the part with Driver Store Explorer and share screenshots here.

@nefarius And why should I do the manual, if I deleted the OS and installed it clean, and on a clean system I didn’t install ScpToolkit at all, there are more drivers from it. What evidence do you need?

You are claiming that SCP is somehow re-materializing itself back on your fresh formatted PC so it's actually on you to deliver the proof!

I told you quite a few times already what to do and you respond with the same question, that's not gonna solve anything.

So one last try: get Driver Store Explorer, run it and share screenshots of the list of drivers on your "fresh" system. If they are really there, the tool will show them.

And again, if you turn off "Automatically download manufacturer’s applications and custom icons available for your devices"

Аннотация 2020-03-13 194106.jpg

and remove the device, it is displayed normally.

Аннотация 2020-03-13 194858.jpg

This post is deleted!

There are none of "my" drivers on your system according to Driver Store Explorer, so... 🙄

@nefarius This is the point that the driver doesn’t turn out to be deleted completely, namely, it loads and binds, the Bluetooth adapter icon on the micro-soft server

You seem to deliberately misinterpret what I'm saying. There are no SCP drivers on your system, whatever issue you're experiencing has nothing to do with my software, period. I don't know why you seem to think that's the case, the proof is right there and this conversation is leading nowhere.

This post is deleted!