[SOLVED] Unable to launch Shibari.Dom.Server in powershell

And what happens if you run it without install?

Like this guy, a terminal is opening and closing immediately, it was hard to make a screenshot 🙂

Capture d'écran 2020-03-09 15.27.44.jpg

Uh, just run it exactly the same way you did in the screenshot and it wont close 😛

No administrator rights needed.

Capture d'écran 2020-03-09 20.54.38.png

Seems that ViGEm bus isn't installed ? (or correctly installed) Everything seemed to be ok when I installed it today. (I rebooted several times after)

And it's time to reboot me and my son !

Aha! Yep, that's the culprit. Is it visible in Device Manager under System Devices? Virtual Gamepad Emulation Bus it's called.

No, there isn't. But there is the Nefarius USB Device and airbender bluetooth device.

Capture d'écran 2020-03-10 08.48.44.png

I nuked the ViGEm bus and reinstall it but it's the same. For being sure, the ViGEm file is called «Xbox360_64Eng.exe»

I don't know what you're installing but the ViGEm Bus Setup certainly isn't called that.

This is what you need as linked in the guide.

That's was because I didn't have installed the good file XD sorry, so sorry... It's ok with a cable connection now, I've installed the ViGEm bus ! Thank you !! I didn't saw the file because it was under «remarks» and... and and... I have no excuse. (If you want I can make a post «improve (the really good) tutorials for disabled people».)

I still have issues, with the air bender bluetooth device, error code 10. It's 20h, I just come home, I have to prepare dinner and I can't investigate more today.

There is a message in the Device Manager :

L'appareil USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001\5&1afd6a75&0&11 n’a pas été migré à cause d'une correspondance partielle ou ambiguë.

Dernier ID d'instance d'appareil : USB\VID_054C&PID_0381\5&1afd6a75&0&11
GUID de classe : {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}
Chemin d'accès d'emplacement : PCIROOT(0)#PCI(1400)#USBROOT(0)#USB(11)
Rang de la migration : 0xF000FFFFFFFF0003
Présent : false
Statut : 0xC0000719

Forget AirBender, that's legacy, use this.

Cheers

Everything seems to be OK now 🙂 Thank you. I have to cook some cookies ! (and I need an adress...)