[SOLVED] Unable to launch Shibari.Dom.Server in powershell

• And what happens if you run it without install?

• Like this guy, a terminal is opening and closing immediately, it was hard to make a screenshot 🙂

Capture d'écran 2020-03-09 15.27.44.jpg

• Uh, just run it exactly the same way you did in the screenshot and it wont close 😛

No administrator rights needed.

• Capture d'écran 2020-03-09 20.54.38.png

Seems that ViGEm bus isn't installed ? (or correctly installed) Everything seemed to be ok when I installed it today. (I rebooted several times after)

And it's time to reboot me and my son !

• Aha! Yep, that's the culprit. Is it visible in Device Manager under System Devices? Virtual Gamepad Emulation Bus it's called.

• No, there isn't. But there is the Nefarius USB Device and airbender bluetooth device.

Capture d'écran 2020-03-10 08.48.44.png

I nuked the ViGEm bus and reinstall it but it's the same. For being sure, the ViGEm file is called «Xbox360_64Eng.exe»

• I don't know what you're installing but the ViGEm Bus Setup certainly isn't called that.

This is what you need as linked in the guide.

• That's was because I didn't have installed the good file XD sorry, so sorry... It's ok with a cable connection now, I've installed the ViGEm bus ! Thank you !! I didn't saw the file because it was under «remarks» and... and and... I have no excuse. (If you want I can make a post «improve (the really good) tutorials for disabled people».)

I still have issues, with the air bender bluetooth device, error code 10. It's 20h, I just come home, I have to prepare dinner and I can't investigate more today.

There is a message in the Device Manager :

L'appareil USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001\5&1afd6a75&0&11 n’a pas été migré à cause d'une correspondance partielle ou ambiguë.

Dernier ID d'instance d'appareil : USB\VID_054C&PID_0381\5&1afd6a75&0&11
    GUID de classe : {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}
    Chemin d'accès d'emplacement : PCIROOT(0)#PCI(1400)#USBROOT(0)#USB(11)
    Rang de la migration : 0xF000FFFFFFFF0003
    Présent : false
    Statut : 0xC0000719

• Forget AirBender, that's legacy, use this.

Cheers

• Everything seems to be OK now 🙂 Thank you. I have to cook some cookies ! (and I need an adress...)