For those that might have trouble on a boot and need to restart Shibari.

• I've been trying to help run down a bug on Discord that is messing with BthPS3 and literally won't let me connect on a cold boot..without restarting Shibari. (Hopefully me and Mega can squish it.)

But since I found out restarting Shibari will fix this, I made a batch file that will restart Shibari if you run it that works with a Powershell script. (My first powershell script. Ahaha.)

BEFORE YOU TRY THIS: Open Powershell in Admin, then type this, hit Enter and hit A when it prompts you:
    Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned

Then d/l this and place in your Shibari folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwjzdfytzktfmh4/Restart Shibari (place in shibari folder on C).zip?dl=0

If your Shibari folder isn't on C:, go into the bat file and change the path to wherever Shibari is. Now whenever you run that bat file (there is a pause, so make sure you hit Enter after a moment) it'll stop, then restart Shibari. ^^ Win.

• If shibari is installed as a service, then you don't need a custom script to restart it...

• This is and edge case and shouldn't affect the broad masses. Hopefully.

• Yeah, I run a custom built system, so I'm kinda a weird case. Tho I have heard of one or two having a similar problem, so I'd rather make this available in case someone else needs to restart Shibari..for any reason. (Me, have to do it on a cold boot or if I have a brain fart and turn off my bluetooth, then I have to or my controller will not connect at all. Not mentioning the details since I've been trying to deal with this via Discord, and I've been giving details a plenty there.)

Just one of those weird things.