Shibari not working at all (Windows 10 1909)

• I downloaded the x64 version of Fireshock because my Windows 10 is 64-bit. Those installed. I ran the Shibari.Dom.Server.exe. I used Powershell and made Shibari run in the background but NO game nor does Windows recognize my PS3 controller

What now? You told me to use Shibari and that does not work at all! At least SCP worked until restart. Shibari just does not all all! What do I do?

I already tried unplugging the PS3 controller and plugging it back in. No difference. There is not even any lights on the controller indicating what player it is for like it did with SCP.

I tried running it again and I get the following error message in Powershell

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> C:\Users\Team Valor\PS3 Controller Driver\Shibari\Shibari.Dom.Server.exe install
    Program 'Team' failed to run: No application is associated with the specified file for this operationAt line:1 char:1
    + C:\Users\Team Valor\PS3 Controller Driver\Shibari\Shibari.Dom.Server. ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
    At line:1 char:1
    + C:\Users\Team Valor\PS3 Controller Driver\Shibari\Shibari.Dom.Server. ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : ResourceUnavailable: (:) [], ApplicationFailedException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NativeCommandFailed

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>

• @MoltresRider so, NOBODY is going to help me 😞

• Did you thoroughly follow ALL documentation steps.

Did you verify that Shibari.Dom.Server was exactly at that location.

• A path with spaces on the command line must be surrounded by double quotes, that's no Shibari issue. Just fire up the application without installing it as a service and share what it outputs so people could actually see why it doesn't work instead of guessing. Troubleshooting one-o-one.