SCP driver disappears after every restart (Windows 10 1909)

• On my Windows 10 laptop, the SCP driver disappears after EVERY restart and I must reinstall the driver to fix it. My PS3 controller will not work until I reinstall the drivers.

I saw on GitHub that I need to set "DS3Service" to "late start". However, I cannot do that as there is no "DS3Service" anywhere in "services" that I can find.

What else can I do because the usual fix does not work?

Window 10 1909. Also was an issue on 1707 as well (before updating)

• SCP is not supported and hasn't been for nearly 3 years. You're using old and outdated software. I advice you looking into Shibari and BthPS3

• From the looks of it, those are Bluetooth only drivers. Do you have anything that allows me to play using a cable plugged into the USB port? I have no Bluetooth card or anything

• From the looks of it, those are Bluetooth only drivers. Do you have anything that allows me to play using a cable plugged into the USB port? I have no Bluetooth card or anything

Umm... FireShock? It is required to use BthPS3 anyway, since PS3 controllers pair via USB connection. Uses the same ViGEmBus/Shibari suite BthPS3 uses.