BthPS3 installation troubles

@nefarius Unfortunately, the installer cannot install the driver for me. I used "Universal Extractor 2" and "Msi Extract" to extract the driver. Then I used "install.cmd" commands in "Windows Powershell". Like this: "./BthPS3Util.exe - installation driver --inf path". \ BthPS3_PDO_NULL_Device.inf "--force >> install.log 2> & 1"

After that, the bluethooth driver was installed successfully. Then I realized I had to install a "DS3 Compatible BTH device". I used DeviceManager-> Action-> AddLegacyHardware-> manual-> Alldevice-> HaveDisk ... then find inf "BthPS3.inf".
Then I run the server and it does not work. Looks like the "1.4.119" version is outdated. I downloaded Shibari source code for research and debugging.I just build from source and it's working now. It's a bit hard to set up, but thanks for your job.
BTW i think because of my DS3 fake i need to disable and connect 2 times while server open.

Can we check the battery life anywhere?

No, that's the latest Shibari version and known to work. No, there is no battery indicator and no feature additions planned currently. Sorry to hear the setup failed you, although I can't recommend manually poking around.

Having to connect fakes multiple times is normal, see the FAQ.