Error when installing

• When I try to install my ps4 controller, my mouse will stop working and I get this error. I have to use my keyboard tab button to uninstall the driver for the mouse to work again. error

• I apologize, but that is the most not descriptive post I have seen in a long time.

What "driver" are you installing? We do not support any DS4 drivers at the moment, so it's not our problem.

Secondly, if it's SCPToolkit, that's not supported.

• @Daltz333 said in nefarius

I apologize, but that is the most not descriptive post I have seen in a long time.

What "driver" are you installing? We do not support any DS4 drivers at the moment, so it's not our problem.

Secondly, if it's SCPToolkit, that's not supported.

well you could wait until I post the image.
    The only reason I signed up here is I followed "nefarious" to this forum, I thought this was where he posted, I'm sorry if I am in the wrong.
    and yes SCPToolkit https://i.imgur.com/jzsnUo7.png

• Guys 'n' gals, relax 🙂 I am here, just not 24/7 😅

SCP driver setup on its own does not and never did manipulate your mouse and keyboard. Period. If your mouse and keyboard are connected via Bluetooth and you install SCP's Bluetooth drivers, then yes, poof, they lose connectivity because that's just how SCP's wireless works. No way around it other than maintaining multiple Bluetooth dongles.

If it happens on USB I bet everything I possess that at some point you ticked your input devices in the driver setup tool (if on version 1.6), that's really all there's to it 🙂

As for the errors in the screenshot, well, SCP's development has long been discontinued, it either works or doesn't, sorry 😛

Cheers

EDIT: I recommend you avoid that trash site imgur, you can just paste images directly into your forum post 👍