[Shibari] Get-FireShockDevice hanging PowerShell (USB connection with controller is working but running into problems with bluetooth)

• As the title suggests entering Get-FireShockDevice seems to be hanging PowerShell (tried running it as admin no difference)

I am following this guide that @nefarius wrote https://forums.vigem.org/topic/259/shibari-installation-instructions/2

I have a Bluetooth adapter for my computer I am not entirely sure if that is the reason why but I only have one Bluetooth dongle connected to my computer. There is a warning in the guide about having multiple dongles but I only have one as far as I am aware of so not sure if that may be a reason for it. I'm just trying to figure out why it is hanging at that Get-FireShockDevice.

I am also able to run

Import-Module .\Shibari.Dom.Management.PowerShell.dll

But running the below hangs the PowerShell and never completes which is the step I am stuck at.

Get-FireShockDevice

Sceenshot of my Shibari Dom Server
    alt text

Anyways my main concern is that the reason this is happening is that I haven't replaced the stock driver but from reading it I was under the assumption that I wouldn't need to do it since I only have one Bluetooth dongle and one device I want to connect to the Bluetooth.

alt text

^ I have installed Airbender.inf but I haven't done the latter part since I am not comfortable with that lol but I am wondering if I have to do that since like I mentioned before I am only using one dongle. Any possible suggestions are welcome on what to do next to try to resolve this 🙂

• Ahoi, for pairing alone you don't need AirBender, try to restart Shibari and don't click into the console window while executing the commandlet.