DS4 Extended Support

• Hi! I just wanted to ask whether there was any progress on the implementation of the gyro/accel emulation for DS4 controllers?

• It's planned, I'm working on adding the support to Gen3 drivers and will try and help with the emulation target.

• Welcome to the new forums ☺

• I feel really bad for resurrecting such an old thread, but I don't think a new one is necessary in this case.

I was just wondering - is this still planned/being worked on? This functionality could really help Davidobot's BetterJoyForCemu development, and definitely would help everyone who's using it with their Joy-Cons.

• @tbpanda said in DS4 Extended Support:

I feel really bad for resurrecting such an old thread, but I don't think a new one is necessary in this case.

I was just wondering - is this still planned/being worked on? This functionality could really help Davidobot's BetterJoyForCemu development, and definitely would help everyone who's using it with their Joy-Cons.

No worries. It's still on the road map but overshadowed by other tasks regarding the DS3 and other projects in the framework. And with way too little manpower as we currently are I can't give reliable estimates 😕

If it's really such a big thing we could discuss the need in greater detail ofc. I have no experience with the tools you mentioned nor am I in contact with dev or user base so I can't judge the demand.

• @nefarius, thanks for your response.

I do understand that this whole project is really difficult to maintain and there are some more important tasks to take care of. Just glad to hear that it's still on the roadmap 🙂

• Seriously though; I get incredibly little feedback from developers who use or built upon the 💩 I publish so I'm not aware of a lot of possibly well-established solutions. Please bring them to my attention if there's anything where I can provide some insight. Like BetterJoyForCemu etc. sure, I've heard the name but that's literally all I know.

• @nefarius Alright, I'd bring your request to Davidobot's attention (he's op in this thread though, so technically should be aware of discussion that's going on here, right?), and he'll probably bring some light on whatever you need to know about the software he made 😄

• Delightful.