DS4 Extended Support

• Hi! I just wanted to ask whether there was any progress on the implementation of the gyro/accel emulation for DS4 controllers?

• It's planned, I'm working on adding the support to Gen3 drivers and will try and help with the emulation target.

• administrators

Welcome to the new forums ☺

• I feel really bad for resurrecting such an old thread, but I don't think a new one is necessary in this case.

I was just wondering - is this still planned/being worked on? This functionality could really help Davidobot's BetterJoyForCemu development, and definitely would help everyone who's using it with their Joy-Cons.

• administrators

@tbpanda said in DS4 Extended Support:

I feel really bad for resurrecting such an old thread, but I don't think a new one is necessary in this case.

I was just wondering - is this still planned/being worked on? This functionality could really help Davidobot's BetterJoyForCemu development, and definitely would help everyone who's using it with their Joy-Cons.

No worries. It's still on the road map but overshadowed by other tasks regarding the DS3 and other projects in the framework. And with way too little manpower as we currently are I can't give reliable estimates 😕

If it's really such a big thing we could discuss the need in greater detail ofc. I have no experience with the tools you mentioned nor am I in contact with dev or user base so I can't judge the demand.