ScpToolkit and dongle bluetooth

• Hello to all, I instlalled ScpToolkit on my pc, the ps3 controller work very good, but with other bluetooth device they don't work anymore.After finich installation ScpToolkit the bluetotth icons in the tasktray it disappears, why?

• Because SCP needs exclusive access to the dongle and overrides the driver and therefore no other Bluetooth devices other than the ones supported by SCP can connect. This is by design and unavoidable.

• @nefarius said in ScpToolkit and dongle bluetooth:

Because SCP needs exclusive access to the dongle and overrides the driver and therefore no other Bluetooth devices other than the ones supported by SCP can connect. This is by design and unavoidable.

thank you for reply nefarius, there are other chance to connect ps3 contoller without changing the bluetooth drivers?

• @wifi75 yes, see here, all work in progress though.

• Oh, hello everyone, good day/evening/night. I just wanted to say that, even though i bought an exclusive bluetooth adaptor to use my Dualshock 3 wirelessly, the driver still uses both of my dongles for the single controller only! I have tried uninstalling and re-installing several times, but it only gets worse everytime, making the controller practically unusable for my PC, so, there's any way to fix this problem? Or should i spend my savings on a Xbox One controller? Many thanks.

• Or, just abandon SCP and use BthPS3?