Issues with Shibari/AirBender

• Thank you very much for the detailed guide. I was able to follow exactly as described without errors. Unfortunately, the bluetooth pairing did not work. My DS3 controller paired fine when connected via USB cable, but after disconnecting the cable, the lights flashed rapidly without pairing successfully.

In the Shibari console I am greeted continuously by the following message:

Shibari.Sub.Source.AirBender.Exceptions.AirBenderSetDs3OutputReportFailedException: Sending Output Report failed. ---> PInvoke.Win32Exception: The device does not recognise the command
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Shibari.Sub.Source.AirBender.Core.Children.DualShock3.AirBenderDualShock3.OnOutputReport(Int64 l) in C:\projects\Shibari\Sources\Shibari.Sub.Source.AirBender\Core\Children\DualShock3\AirBenderDualShock3.cs:line 122

Interestingly, the folder C:\projects... does not exist on my system...

If you have any suggestions for how to get bluetooth pairing working it would be much appreciated. I was previously able to use SCP Toolkit with success, but have recently wiped Windows 7 for a new Windows 10 install. Things do not seem so easy now!

Thanks

EDIT:

After leaving the controller plugged in for a few minutes, disconnecting it kept the '1' LED lit, indicating pairing. The above error message continues, however, and I cannot use the controller via bluetooth.

Looking in the 'Game Controllers' window in Windows 10 shows an entry 'Controller (XBOX 360 For Windows)', 'Status OK'. However, double-clicking to bring up the test panel it does not register any of the button presses etc.

Additionally, when I plug the controller back in via USB, I get an extra 'Controller (XBOX 360 For Windows)', 'Status OK' entry in this window.

• Shibari Bluetooth is a hit or miss scenario. Current drivers are being worked on so support for Airbender is extremely limited (non-existent in fact!). If it works than 👍 otherwise sorry 😦

• I allowed myself to move this discussion into its own topic and locked the guide. It will get confusing fast if issue reports get posted under the actual guide.

• @d401tq said in Issues with Shibari/AirBender:

Interestingly, the folder C:\projects... does not exist on my system...

That's the path on the build server where the sources are located, it's not supposed to be on your system 😉