Is there a way to turn off the light bar of the DualShock 4 in x360ce / ViGEm ?

• I used SCP for a long time and had these options in the settings, I ended up migrating to the x360ce / ViGEm because the use of SCP by the processor was high and disturbing when playing Dragon Ball FighterZ, processor with 100% use and bottleneck. The SCP had 20% to 40% CPU usage while playing fights in multiplayer mode.

My question is if you currently have how to turn off the light bar of DualShock 4 on x360ce / ViGEm?

https://docs.vigem.org/#!x360ce-to-vigem.md

I looked into all the x360ce options, and found nothing about it.

If the answer is no, are you predicted when it will be implemented?

I have these doubts, because the light bar is reflected in the monitor and ends up bothering. Imagine a blue light reflecting right in the middle of the monitor as you play.

What I'm currently doing is opening x360ce, when the game opens and lights the light bar, I open the DS4Windows configured with the light bar turned off, the light bar turns off, I close the DS4Windows and I'm going to play with x360ce.

Sorry, Google Translate.

• @brender said in Is there a way to turn off the light bar of the DualShock 4 in x360ce / ViGEm ?:

My question is if you currently have how to turn off the light bar of DualShock 4 on x360ce / ViGEm?
    https://docs.vigem.org/#!x360ce-to-vigem.md
    I looked into all the x360ce options, and found nothing about it.

Nope, neither x360ce nor VDX/ViGEm are meant to do that. As you've mentioned, DS4Windows can manipulate the light bar.

@brender said in Is there a way to turn off the light bar of the DualShock 4 in x360ce / ViGEm ?:

If the answer is no, are you predicted when it will be implemented?

I have no plans on doing this. It would involve modifying x360ce which isn't the goal of the VDX tool. It's a simple proxy application to turn any controller into either a wired x360 or DS4 controller. Nothing more, nothing less.