HidCerberus lost it's Alpha Caution?

• Originally posted by evilC

The Caution image appears to have gone from the HidCerberus project page...

Is this starting to reach readiness? I tried installing it, but the configuration web page still does not seem functional. It also seems to display less devices than the previous version - all this new version shows is my Logitech G27

• Originally posted by nefarius

Ha, the disclaimer seems to work 😄 well, it's - like so often - working on my machine; how's the latest version on you machine?

Hmm, it may have been an error my end, but the current version on GitHub certainly has some functionality (It can hide devices).

The whitelist functionality seems non-functional though - all I see is a "Remove All" button, I see no way to add whitelisted PIDs.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/v7QinL5.png[/img]

Now that you added install instructions for ViGEmBus, I tried that too.
    The first time I ran ViGEmTester.NET.exe, I saw the LM, SM, LED console output once, but no controller appeared in joy.cpl
    Is ViGEm like vGen in that you will see the DI equivalent for an XB controller in joy.cpl? I certainly heard no USB plug/unplug sound.
    On subsequent runs it seems dead, I just get a blank console window.
    If you like, I can raise issues for these, but I don't want to clog up your issue tracker with cruft if it isn't meant to be working.

You compiled the bus yourself? Or using a pre-packaged build?

Pre-packaged bus, but self-compiled test app.

@evilC and it's the latest pull from the repository?

Yes. Just tried again, same deal.

I also just tried HC.Srv again, and now the hide buttons on the web interface no longer do anything.
    [Edit] This only seems to happen if I run debug. Once I run release version, it seems OK.

Now I'm curious. May we investigate via TeamViewer or smth. similar?

@nefarius#118 Sure, any time you like bud, just drop me a line on Skype GMT evenings.
    If issue #47 does not repro for you, would also be totally willing to do a TV session to investigate that.

I'm 2 hours ahead GMT for your info.