Fireshock/ViGem Setup (for my brother)

• I told my brother about fireshock, how it can let him use a ps3/ps4 controller on his computer with emulators and other stuff, but he doesn't know how to get it working, and I admit I have forgotten myself

what packages would he need to have the ps3 controller run seamlessly as possible, would he need vigem, fireshock, shibari, all 3, less, more, he is only now getting into these kidns of programs, so he's dunce level

He runs Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, windows version 1803 (OS Build 17134.407)

• Not Yet
    You may be wondering why. Shibari, Fireshock, and the entire suite are currently in a production stage. This means it's not really meant for day-to-day usage yet. While it may be functional, there are definitely issues that definitely make it not seamless. Yet. We're working on it 😉 Stay tuned to the blog or hop on the Discord for some real-time information.

If you want to attempt than I recommend installing Shibari as a user service using this tutorial.
    https://docs.vigem.org/#!shibari-installation.md

• would he be fine if I put only vigem and fireshock on his computer, by whatever installation methods there are?